Pets are only allowed at our location outside on our Veranda Patio and Biergarten Patio.
What to do when you bring a pet with you to Altstadt Brewery:
- Leave your pet outside with another family member and check in at the hostess station. Let them know you have a pet with you.
- When your table is ready, the hostess will come outside to let you know. Anyone without a pet can walk through the building.
- The person responsible for the pet will need to walk to the right side of the building ( when facing it from 290) to the Veranda Patio for restaurant or continue walking to the back through our beautiful ceremony garden to access the Beer Garden. You will see Doggy poop stations as you make this walk.
Please follow these guidelines when bringing pets to the brewery:
- Pets are to remain on a leash at all times no longer that 6ft. Please be mindful of your neighbors and keep you pet close.
- Clean up after your dog using the provided bags and dispose properly at our poopy stations.
- Pet owners are responsible for their dog’s behavior. If your pet displays any aggressive behavior you will be asked to leave.
- Dogs MUST be up to date on all shots.